There are a number of ways you can support the Institute for Discipleship. We welcome and appreciate your gifts of time, talent, and funds. We also welcome your prayers and support in telling others about our ministries.
Being a Friend of the Institute means more than donating financially. We also crave your prayers and word-of-mouth support. If you know someone who would enjoy or benefit from one of our ministries — perhaps a young person exploring their call, or a lay person looking to expand their faith — please tell them about us. There are lots of ways to stay connected to our ministries! Consider subscribing to a newsletter or “Like”ing a Facebook page:
- Institute for Discipleship newsletter (3x / year) → covers all our ministries
- BeADisciple newsletter (monthly)
- Timothy Circle updates newsletter (1x-2x / year)
- Summit updates newsletter (1x-2x / year)
- The BeADisciple Academy updates newsletter (1x-2x / year)
- Building for the Future Zimbabwe gathering Facebook page
- Bishop Scholars Facebook page
- Amp It Up camp Facebook page
- Worship Outreach & Discipleship Facebook pages
Make a Gift
- Make a Gift Online: You can make an online gift through Southwestern College. If there is a specific Institute ministry you would like your gift to benefit, please specify it in the Notes box.
- Cash Gifts: A charitable gift of cash is a tremendous way to assist the efforts of the Institute. You will receive a receipt for your support, and your donation may be used for a tax deduction. Checks may be mailed to: Institute for Discipleship, 100 College St., Winfield, KS 67156.
- Stock Gifts: A gift of appreciated stock enables you to avoid capital gains and take advantage of an income tax deduction. We can easily help you transfer ownership of the stock to the Institute.
- Estate Gifts: Many people like to provide support by leaving a portion of their estate to the Institute. We would be happy to discuss some opportunities with you and help you explore this option as a way to support the Institute for many years to come.
- Gift In Kind: A gift in kind is a charitable gift of equipment or supplies. If you have some items you feel may be of some benefit to the Institute, please give us a call. We would be happy to visit with you. If such a gift is made to Southwestern College, it qualifies as a charitable gift.
If you would like to make a gift that benefits a specific Institute ministry, we would be happy to make that happen. If you would like to speak about a charitable gift, please contact Steve Wilke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 229-6277.